Your Newport News roofing is your first line of defense against whatever the skies throw at you. Aside from protecting you from the elements, your roof is also a vital factor in the overall appeal of your home’s exterior.
To ensure that your roof continues to not only effectively protect you from the elements but also look great for a long time, you should always keep it in top condition. That’s why regular inspection (i.e., at least once a year) is important. It is the most effective way of maintaining your roof. We offer a free annual home inspection for all of our customers.
However, there truly are times when a repair is required. The Roofing and Remodeling Company, one of the most trusted roofing contractors in Newport News VA, is your best choice for different roofing repairs, which may involve the following:
1. Hail, Wind, or Storm Damage. Just give us a call, and our team of pro roofers can do repairs immediately after a damaging weather condition has passed.
2. Peeling or Curling Shingles. Shingle problem? No problem! Our well-trained crew can replace each damaged shingle with ease.
3. Interior Leaks. With our team’s extensive experience in roofing, we can easily locate the source of the leak and patch it up.
4. Roof Snow Removal. The weight of piled-up snow on your roof can cause damage and can cost you an arm and a leg for repairs. Simply call us, and we’ll remove the snow for you.
5. Ice Dams. These can soak your roofing shingles, and the water can seep into your home. Just give us a call, and we’ll remove these pesky ice dams for you.
6. Rubber Roof Repairs. Rubber roofing shrinks over time and will slowly pull away from the flashing, which will cause leaks. Have them patched up by calling us at The Roofing and Remodeling Company.
7. Pipe Boot Flashing. These can crack over time and can cause leaks around the pipes. The Roofing and Remodeling Company can repair your pipe boot flashing in a flash. J (I just couldn’t resist!!)
8. Skylights. These can add style and mood to any room in your house. However, they can leak easily as well. Call us, and we’ll have them fixed in no time.
9. Bath Fans. These can provide ventilation in your bathroom, but they can also be an easy way in for rainwater. Let our team of experts fix the problem for you.
10. Bowing/Sagging Roof Decks. These are not only unsightly but also dangerous as they can collapse on anything or anyone inside the house.
11. Faulty or Damaged Gutters. The gutters are one of the most important parts of your roofing system as they divert water away from your house, preventing water damage inside and outside your home.
If you’re affected by any of these and need help with your roof, The Roofing and Remodeling Company is just a phone call away!